This is the issue
#6 of Chevereto Tiempos, a monthly recap for all-things Chevereto. We build these notes taking in consideration announcements, user submitted tips, and tech news around self-hosting and related software products.
The V4.0.0-beta.10 release has been announced. This release improves in:
- 🛡 Added support for two-factor authentication
- 🛡 Added application secret encryption
V4.0.0-beta.10 is on the works, more changes will be announced and the release should be available within July 2022.
👍 We got the following requests for changes. Do us a big one for and provide your vote to drive development.
- Add Baidu image detection interface
- Parallel image resize generation
- TOS agreement when guest-uploading
- User profile first tab
- Auto clear CloudFlare cache when an Image gets deleted
# Thanks for reading
That's all for now. If you have any interesting tip or link to share about Chevereto go to our community and join the conversation.