This is the issue
#7 of Chevereto Tiempos, a monthly recap for all-things Chevereto.
# 🤩 V4.0.0-beta.11
The V4.0.0-beta.11 release has been announced. This release improves in:
- ✍️ Added TOS agreement when guest contact form
- ✍️ Added TOS agreement when guest-uploading
- 👀 Added hint about testing email delivery
- 💅 Added file info on image view
- 💅 Improved tabs for mobile
- 🔀 Added option to disable Random mode for guests users
- 🔍️ Added option to disable search functionality for guest users
- 🦆 Refactored login
- 🚧 Added root level maximum limits
V4.0.0-beta.10 is on the works, additional changes may be announced. The release should be available within August 2022.
# 👍 RFC
We got the following requests for changes. Vote to drive development.
- Export user data
- More Image Moderation APIs (Google, Amazon, Microsoft)
- Account backup codes
- Asynchronous image moderate
- Filter for NSFW flagged images on dashboard/images
- Rotate Images
- Unique Share Link
- View and Destroy
- Display pictures, albums and users in the control panel as a list
- Space Used by User
- Copy Photo
- Copy Album
- Disable album for guest users
- Last login date for users
- Space Used by Album
- Dealing with Legal Issues
- Call to action button for albums (admin & manager roles)
- Maintenance Info
- Don't count Owner + Admin views
- RSS feed with latest posts
# 💖 Contribute to Tiempos
Did you create content around Chevereto? That's awesome! Contact us to get your link featured here.
# Thanks for reading
That's all for now. If you have any interesting tip or link to share about Chevereto go to our community and join the conversation.